Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Day Off?

Technically, I'm off today. Actually, I have already sent an email to remind folks this Sunday is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time and I really should be writing the 5 minute "Many Paths to One Summit" piece for the Interfaith panel on Thursday evening. I would do it tomorrow but I also have to be at the hospital for a member who is having surgery for prostate cancer and preparing to leave Friday morning for the rehearsal and wedding in Arizona.

So - I get to stay home, do laundry, go to the doctor for my 2nd Hepatitis A vaccination and do some writing. At least I don't have to answer the phone. :-)

The Reverend Samuel T. Rabbit is pulling at the fence I put up to keep him out of the bedroom, since I don't have it bunny-proofed and he's already eaten one power cord to this computer! He wants my attention so I guess I'll go give him some.

No comments: