Today I feel charitable toward:
- the people who dumped all those papers and books on my desk while I was away, and
- the member who decided that our resident homeless guy must be admitted into a shelter whether or not he wants to go.
I'm not even freaking out yet over all the things that have to get done this week:
- Thursday's 5 minute speech on "Many Paths to One Summit"aka Religion and Contemporary Issues for an interfaith panel intended to address recent outbreaks of intolerance at a local church related university. It's my Alma Mater and I'm "The Protestant".
- Saturday's wedding in another state.
- Tomorrow morning's Spanish homework that isn't started yet .
- Tonight's bible study I haven't prepared yet.